A lot of people only spring break where there’s a lot of sand and a lot of drinks with tiny umbrellas on top.
Those people are what we like to call wrong.
Spring in the high country is the time to be out an about and the Breckgear.com crew has been leading the way in alpine tomfoolery.
For your consideration the top ten things to do with your spring break in Breck.
2. Go Snowmobiling. Its like jet skiing with out all that pesky sunscreen.
3. Go Sledding. We stopped the aging process right around Seven.
4. Go Dog Sledding. You know you have always wanted to do that. We have the perfect spot for that. (Good Times Adventures)
5. Go Cross Country Skiing. here margo enjoys a lovely view of the summit county back country while a breathable apex softshell keeps her comfy.
6. Go Back Country skiing. Here Austin cruises up peak six for the ride of his life in a Cipher Windstopper.
8. Go on a hut trip. The outlaying areas of Colorado are riddles with perfectly well equipped back country cabins. Great for a one night in and out or stringing a couple spots together for a longer voyage.
9. Go for a Snowshoe. Breck is surrounded by trails for all experience levels. We love an excuse to get out there and enjoy the world around us…So will you. We even know where you should rent Snowshoes!
10. Hit the hill. Breckenridge has acres of world class skiiable terrain, including trees, high mountain bowls, moguls, freestyle parks and all the groomers you could want to have a great day on the hill.
Jasper the dog.